SUPERBUGS ARE TAKING OVER!
Here’s How Telehealth Can Stop Them.
Our very own Dr. Kevin Stephan is partnering with University of Arizona’s Center for Rural Health (AzCRH) to bring you an informative webinar on how facilities can decrease antimicrobial resistance, improve patient care, and reduce costs all through the use of Telehealth.
In the webinar, you’ll learn
- The impact of overprescribing antibiotics and how they create superbugs
- How to reduce cost and hospitalization related to drug resistance
- Eight steps to bringing in a solution via Telehealth
Join this Free Webinar on Sept 19th at Noon
About the AzCRH
The Arizona Center for Rural Health (AzCRH) serves Arizona through its core mission to improve the health and wellness of Arizona’s rural and underserved populations.
AzCRH serves rural Arizona by:
- Providing education, technical assistance, data and analysis to rural partners, hospitals, and providers to help them adapt to the rapidly changing rural health environment and address unmet rural health needs;
- Training, recruiting and retaining health professionals for rural practice;
- Collecting, synthesizing and disseminating data to inform providers, policymakers and consumers about legislation, regulation, programs and grant opportunities to improve rural health access and outcomes.