How To Schedule Your Appointment with our Mobile App
The instructions below include how to schedule your appointment using our mobile app.
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Search for “eInfectionMD” and download the app
- Open the app
- Click “Register for an account”
- Enter your account information include name, email address and password. (be sure to write down your email address and password in a safe place for reference later)
- Complete your profile with your address, height, and weight
- Find a date and time that work for you
- Enter the reason(s) for your visit
- Wait until your scheduled time (you will receive an email alert before your appointment)
- Log into the app using the email and password provider earlier
- Click on your patient name
- You will see a notice that your appointment is near. Click “Details” to begin.
- You will need to enter your information in the intake form.
- You will need to review and accept our concent form.
- Next, enter you insurance or payment information
- If you are a bit early or if the doctor isn’t quite ready, you will be the waiting room until the doctor completes his review of your medical information.
- Before the visit, the app will ask your permission to have access to your camera and your microphone. Please allow access for both
- Once the doctor joins, you will see a live streaming video and he will see you through your camera.
Detailed Steps with Screenshots
The steps below are using an iPhone but will be the same for an Android.
Using your mobile phone or iPad, go to your App Store or Google Play Store. Search for “eInfectionMD” or click the links below.
When you open the app, you’ll need to create an account. Click “Register for an account”
Enter your name and postal code and click the green “Next” button
Enter your birthday and click next
Enter your email address and a password. Your password must be 8-20 characters long and include at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, and 1 number. You cannot use any spaces.
Click next when completed.
Review that all of your information is correct. If so, click “Create Account”. If you need to update any items, click “Edit account information”
When your account is created, you can continue to enter your personal information. Click “Complete Profile” to continue.
Enter your gender and click “Next” on the bottom left
Enter your primary phone number so we can reach you if needed. Click Next.
Enter your address and click next.
Enter your height, click next.
Enter your weight, click next.
Once all your information is entered, you can click the green button to begin scheduling your appointment.
You will see your name listed in the list of patients. If you are scheduling for yourself, click your name to continue.
If you are scheduling for someone else, please click “Add Account” to the new patient
After you select the patient, you will need to click the green “Schedule Appointment” button to continue.
You will be presented with a list of our providers. To change the day, please click the arrow next to the date to go to the next day.
Once you’re on the day of your desired appointment, you can view available times by clicking the arrow next to the list of times.
When you have found the time you want to book, click the time.
After you’ve selected the time, you can review the patient, provider and time for review.
You will then need to add the reason for your visit. Click “Primary Concern/Reason”.
You can scroll through a list of options and choose the one that best fits for you.
If you have multiple reasons, you can add them by clicking “Add another compliant” after you select the first reason.
To add more detail about your situation, you can add additional notes. Click the plus sign at the bottom right of the screen.
Then click “Enter Additional Notes” and you will be able to type your information is as much detail as necessary.
Finally, click “Create” to schedule your appointment.
You will see a notice at the top of the screen that says “Appointment created”.
At the time of your appointment, you can open the app, login, click the patient name and you will see a notice to join your appointment.
Click “Details” to join the visit.
If you’re ready to start your visit, click “Start Visit”
If you need to cancel the appointment, you can do here as well.
Before you join the video call, you may need to enter some additional information about your visit.
Click next after you enter your information
You will need to provide consent before you visit. Review the consent form and click “I acknowledge and agree” at the bottom of the form.
You will need to enter your insurance or payment information before you can continue.
Click proceed to continue.
Once you’ve entered the information and your insurance and payment is accepted, you will be moved into the waiting room. You can update your contact information and chat with the provider before the appointment while you wait for your doctor to arrive.
When the doctor is ready, you will see the live video and they will see yours.
Have a great visit!